- Prep 15 min
- Total 1 hr 15 min
- Ingredients 12
- Servings 4
- 1 Lb of shrimp, peeled and clean
- 1 Assorted clean seafood (oysters, octopus, mussels, clams, etc.)
- Juice Of 1 large lemon
- Juice Of 3 large files
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 Big tomato, chopped
- 1 Green chile, chopped (optional)
- 1 Handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 olive oil spoons
- 3 Teaspoons salt
Step by Step
1 — In a large glass bowl, combine shrimp and seafood with lime juice and lemon juice.
2 — Add the onion, cucumber, tomato, chiles, cilantro, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3 — Cover the ceviche container with foil and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until shrimp and seafood are opaque and cooked in lemon juice.